Wednesday, August 31, 2011

It's good to have goals.

Day 30:  What are your goals for the next thirty days?

I don't know if I can call them goals, I see them more as a to-do list.

Over the next thirty days (i.e. the month of September) we will celebrate approximately half of the birthdays in my family.  And then in October, save for me and Sean, we will celebrate the other half.  It's a crazy time of year!  It's also my favorite, from September, till right after Christmas.  After that it's dark and winter-y, but at least we now have Seanie's birthday on January 10th to look forward to in the winter. 

Though I have not been in school for many years now and I don't quite have school-age children (Will will go to kindergarten next year) September still feels like a fresh start every year.  So over the next thirty days, this is what I'd LIKE to accomplish:

-Start working on my last knitted Christmas gift.  Also, finish up the baby gifts for the plethora of babies that will be born this Autumn.

-Begin the process of cleaning out the basement.  It's a crappy job, and we've put it off for a very, very, VERY long time.  And the only way it's going to get done is in bits and pieces. 

-Get used to having one child in preschool full-time and Hubby back in college two nights a week.  That's right--summer vacation is over.  :(

That's pretty much it for the 30-day blog challenge.  Many thanks to Magee for getting me into this!

No comments: