Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sags Rule!

Blog Challenge, Day Six:  What is your Zodiac Sign and Does its Characteristics Fit you?


I am a Sagittarius.  According to the internet, here are the characteristics.


Undying optimistic attitude, but tendency to gloss over problems or avoid difficult situations.  Sagittarius tend to love adventure, travel and philosophy -- all ways of extending beyond your immediate surroundings.   Sagittarius often look at the sunny side of life and the silver lining to any dark cloud. Sagittarius are honest to a fault, for you can say what's on your mind before you realize that someone's feelings might be hurt.  The Sagittarius motto is "It is better to know how to learn than to know." You seek knowledge and wisdom, never tiring of the quest for what is yet to come. Others enjoy being with you when you are in your outgoing and joyful mood, but you can become more sullen if you feel that your wings have been clipped. Even in a restrictive situation, however, you'll not lose hope--and it is this inspirational perspective that leads you to your greatest success.


Well!  I'd definitely say that some of that is true.  I am an eternal optimist, that's for sure.  I do dislike confrontation, but have learned to deal with it.  After all, it's part of my job and the more you do it, the easier it gets.  I am breathtakingly honest, but not to the point of hurting people's feelings.    And yes, I DO love adventure and travel.  I've also heard that Sagittarians love to party.  I enjoy a good party, if left up to me I'm the last one to leave.  BUT there are also those times where I really cherish my quiet time.  So although there's some truth to the characteristics, the only one I really identify with 100% is the positive attitude.  


If you looked up the characteristics of your zodiac, would you identify with them?

No comments: