Monday, August 22, 2011

"Have You Met Ted?"

Day 21:  One of your Favorite TV Shows

Brian and I watch this show on Monday nights:  How I Met Your Mother.  Freakin' hilarious.  The actors work so well together, and I'll watch Neil Patrick Harris act himself out of a paper bag.  The show features a comedic ensemble of six characters, the narrator of which is Ted.  It's all about Ted telling his kids about what life was like before he met their mother and the things leading up to that.  And it keeps you guessing who the mother is.   Brian and I quote the show a lot:

"We're going to need a general idea here."  GENERAL IDEA.  (with them saluting as they say it.)

Suit up!  It's gonna be legend- (wait for it) dary!

If you like to laugh, and you haven't seen this show, then you are cheating yourself.  It's even in syndication now.  Seriously....go!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Chris and I love that show!! The repeats even crack me up! Barney is the best!! :-)

asplashofsunshine said...

asplashofsunshine.blogspot.com

OOPS! Haaaaa! Oh, I've never seen that show. I should check it out.

Penny from Coffee Cup Mom said...

I LOVE this show. Like Friends I could watch it all day.

I just found you from Crafty Life and look forward to reading more