Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thankful. :)

Time for my annual "Things that I am Thankful for" List!  It's the Day before Thanksgiving and we're cleaning up the kitchen so we can bake desserts for tomorrow's feast.  I'm also finally taking the time to go thru the family room and purge some toys for charity.  :)

First of all, I'm thankful for my family.  A husband that's my best friend and partner in crime, and two kids that keep us on our toes.  My parents, my brother and sister-in-law, inlaws, nieces, nephews, cousins, aunts and uncles, thankful for all of them.

I'm thankful that there's a roof over our head, food on our table and laundry in my hampers.  

Thankful for friends that keep me sane and grounded.  You know who you are.  :)

This year I'm so very thankful that our Adventures in Real Estate worked out in the end.  It was likely the most frustrating, crazy challenge we've dealt with in a long time and sometimes it didn't feel like it would resolve itself, but it did.  

I'm thankful that there's a light at the end of the tunnel finally, in this wonderful stage called Potty Training.  Fellow parents out there....you know you've been there!

There's a million others, I've got a lot to be thankful for in my life.  But those are the biggies.

Happy Thankgiving!

No comments: