Monday, November 18, 2013

Inside the Actors Studio

Have you ever seen the show "Inside the Actor's Studio" on Bravo?  I love it!  My favorite episodes are probably when he had Tom Hanks on the show, and Sarah Jessica Parker as well.  I haven't seen it in a long time, but I really enjoy how James Lipton interviews actors about their work and their lives.  He always closes out the interview with a ten-item questionnaire.  
If I were on “Inside the Actors Studio” these would be my responses to James Lipton’s 10-questions:
1. What is your favorite word?
"copious" or "plethora."
2. What is your least favorite word?
"puckered."  (today's word, anyway.)
3. What turns you on?  
A sense of humor and a smile.  
4. What turns you off?
Laziness.
5. What sound do you love?
My kids laughing together.
6. What sound do you hate?
A fork scraping on a plate.  Nails on a chalkboard.  Any scrape-y, squealy noise, I just can't stand it!!
7. What is your favorite curse word?
Honestly?  I love the versatility of the "F-word."  Though I am also particularly fond of "asshat" too.  
8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
Something creative.  Acting is high on the list, but writing is too.  
9. What profession would you not like to do?
Work in a morgue.  I don't think I could handle that!!
10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
"Welcome, I've been expecting you.  Help yourself to anything in the fridge."  

No comments: