Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Inquiring Minds

For today's post, I have three questions...

1.  Why is it that we complain all winter long about the incessant piles of snow and cold temps...and then crow about the first heat wave of the year?  Human nature is a funny, funny thing.

2.  How in the hell did my family of four accumulate so much stuff!!??  I'm currently going through piles in my house and doing the seasonal clothing switch for all four of us.  (this process, because of work and school and everything else, takes about a week and the living arrangements get so badly piled with stuff that it is one miserable week.)

3.  I just finished Tina Fey's new book "Bossypants."  If you're a Tina Fey fan like me, you will like her even more after reading it.  If you're not a fan, well, you will be by the end of the book.  Especially if you are a working mom.  Or if you like to laugh.

4.  Yeah, I just realized that the last one wasn't a question.  I guess the last question could be...."Have you seen my mind?  :)" 

No comments: