Friday, May 27, 2011

Summer Project

With the gateway weekend to summer here, I have decided on my summer knitting project.  (It's good to have goals.) 



My summer project is the Ditto Sweater.  Something for ME that is going to take some time and care.  The journey begins with taking my measurements (something I hate to do, but why spend time knitting a cardigan that's not going to fit when I'm done??)  and then making a gauge swatch.  I am absolutely resisting just jumping right into this...because my mentality is usually to say "Screw the gauge swatch!" but this is going to be a hefty investment of time, talent and (hopefully few) tears.  

And we're off.....the sweater and I are starting our journey.

1 comment:

asplashofsunshine said...

How the heck do you do these things? I wish I had the patience to learn.