Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday the 13th

On tap for this Friday the 13th:

-Started tours of the new building for potential residents yesterday.  It's kind of fun taking people through a brand new building, showing them where they're going to live.  Oohs and aahs over closet space and the "brand spanking newness" of everything.    Two more tours today.

-My poor Sean has a bug.  Nothing serious, just a fever that doesn't seem to want to go away.  Hubby and I took turns staying home yesterday, he went to work in the morning and I went in the afternoon.  Today he is getting some "Nana and Papa time" and hopefully will be on the way to his normal self.  Poor kid.  :(

-Dinner with an old friend tonight...one that I haven't seen in a few years.  I'm really excited!  Topped off with a spa reservation tomorrow for a massage and facial.  Ahhhh.....if Sean felt better this would be the perfect start of the weekend.

-Last but not least:  babies, babies everywhere!  There's a new bumper crop of babies to knit for in the upcoming months, three of my friends are due in 2012. Goodness, I love knitting for babies.  I've got patterns and yarn to peruse, people!    Still working on that shopping list for the upcoming Tent Sale at Webs next month, and it's growing.  :)

No comments: