Friday, February 5, 2010

The Latest Obsession May Be My Undoing...

TEAM UMIZOOMI!!!  I didn't mind when he went gaga over Disney"s Cars."  And this show on Nickelodeon isn't horrible.  Will just wants to watch it again and again aaaaannnndddd AGAIN!  It's stuck in my head all day long.  There's no desire to watch anything else, ever.  Let's stage an intervention, shall we?  We could even pitch it a reality show, getting hooked toddlers off shows like The Wiggles and Barney.  Hell, I'd tune in!

2 comments:

CraftyMomof3 said...

We have a team UmiZoomi problem in our house now too....they need to stop coming up with new shows.

The Caffeinated Mommy said...

From a mother with a kid hooked on Ni Hao Kai Lan, I FEEL YOUR PAIN. And I'm surprised they HAVEN'T pitched this idea to reality TV...it would probably be a big hit and you could collect your millions. ;-)