Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Snowman Band

I find that the closer I get to my due date, the more I think about Will's babyhood and just how much he's grown in the past three years...it really hit home this weekend when we were decorating.  I used to buy these Snowmen musical things at Hallmark every year, they play carols and shake and shimmy around.  He loves them!  He carries them all over the house, setting them up to serenade around the refrigerator, to entertain the dog and usually insists that they all have to play their songs at once.  And dancing, oh the dancing.....he loves to dance to their collective noise.  Sometimes by himself, sometimes with Mommy or Daddy.  I'll admit, sometimes tripping over the "Band" on my way to the bathroom is annoying, but I sure get a kick out of how much joy they bring him!


Just two months old, and already a big fan.  

 
Christmas 2007:  A year old and still loving their tunes

 

Taken last Sunday, age three.  "Rockin' around, the Christmas Tree...."

No comments: