Friday, December 18, 2009

The Birthday Post

Tomorrow.....is my birthday!  I manage to stretch it a bit every year though. So today I'm celebrating by going out to lunch with co-workers and then leaving early for an ultrasound.  Tonight, I'm going to see some "mom friends" for a cookie swap.  Tomorrow for the actual day I am going to treat myself to a manicure and pedicure in the morning, which is a little weird in the winter but hey, that's how I want to spend it!   My parents generously offered to watch Will while Brian and I go to a new restaurant in my hometown that I've never been to.  And Sunday night will be a family get-together at Longhorn Steakhouse.  I don't have to cook for three days!  And I'll have pretty feet, Awesome!

But before I can do all of that....I suppose I should get ready for work.  :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's what birthdays are all about. And if that means you want to go to the beach when there's three feet of snow, then by golly, do it! I try to tell my girls that it's not about what you get, because let's be honest here - as you get older you don't need as much; it's all about who you're with and what you're doing.

I'm so stoked that you got to spend a day doing what you wanted to do. It's the best present and totally nice to just relax and forget about the worries of life for a few hours. You deserve it!