Thursday, December 31, 2009

Resolutions, Smesolutions

I used to be a big fan of New Year's Resolutions.  Now I don't really get into it and make any.  Why?  Because I put too much expectation on them.  I always used to have the same old ones every year:  lose weight, exercise, get organized blahblahblah.  And I'd be good about them for a little while, sometimes even a week or so.  And then there'd they go....floating to the wayside.  I tried to make a list of fun ones, even, like "read more fun books" or "learn a new craft."  After a while those got old too.

So this year I am going to make just one resolution.  I resolve, in 2010, to give birth.  There.  I think I'm up for that one.  :)

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I hear ya! I thought this year that I'd give it one more shot though ;o)

So jealous that your ticker says 25 days. Mine says 133!!

Happy New Year!