Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A Moment of Happiness

Every morning, Will asks me if he can go into Sean's room and make him laugh.  This is his favorite thing to do in the mornings, to entertain his little brother.  After I change and dress Sean, I bring him into the kitchen for a snack of Cheerios while I wolf down a bowl of cereal myself.  This morning, Will broke away from watching Nick Jr. to coo at Sean and feed him Cheerios.  Sean was delighted that his big brother was there to play with him, and responded with what I can only call a "joyful noise."  "Aaaaaah!  Eeeeeee!"  Now picture that high-pitched and loud.  And frequent.  With every noise he swings his arms out to Will, begging for more.  It warms my heart.  It also gives me a minute of "peace time" to eat my bowl of kashi and banana a little slower. 

Watching the two of them interact happily, that really makes my day!

No comments: