Sunday, May 23, 2010

When the Cat is Away....

I'd hardly say that Daddy is the cat and we're the mice.  But anyway.  Daddy is en route on a special trip this week.  He's cashed in all his points and gone on a golfing trip for a week.  Lucky guy!

But OK.  This single-parenting thing?  It's a week and wow, I'm four hours into it and I've been puked on three (count em THREE!) times.  Sean's reflux is in overdrive and the poor guy is miserable.  Three outfits (for him and me) and a crib change later and he's still in a pretty screamy place right now.  I'd say thank goodness that Will (and Joey) are being good but I know that God has a sense of humor!  :)

Calgon, take me away.....till Saturday, when Daddy comes back and it's time to see the new SATC movie!  :)

1 comment:

CraftyMomof3 said...

Wow you're brave! I hope Brian knows what a great wife he has! :) Good luck!