Saturday, May 1, 2010

Give it To Me...I'll do it myself

The past few days, Sean has been pretty hungry.  Hungry-Hungry-Hippo kind of hungry!  Before noon today he had consumed 13 oz of formula!  So the other night before bed, I made the executive decision to start a little rice cereal before bed.  **DISCLAIMER:  Yes, he's 3 months old.  Ten days shy of his four-month mark, in fact.  YES, I know that you're supposed to start solids between 4-6 months.  But when you have a baby that's crying constantly to eat, what's a girl to do?  Plus Will started solids around the same time with no ill effects, so what the heck.**

So, here we are.  The first rice cereal feeding.  A little cereal, mixed with a little warmed formula.  Thin, thin paste.  I bring it to his mouth and it's like Mardi Gras!  Legs a'kickin, all smiles.  LOVED IT!


So much in fact:


Give it here, Mama.  Too slow, I'll do it myself!

No comments: