Sunday, May 30, 2010

Our Week


Daddy's back from a wonderful trip to Myrtle Beach.  We made it through the week, just me and my boys!  No major incidents to report, Sean slept through the night every night and with the exception of one incident, Will was good as gold.  What was the incident, you say?  Well, he loves to look at himself as a baby in my photo albums.  So during one trip down Memory Lane while I was feeding his brother, he decided that the pictures were "dirty" and took it upon himself to "wash" the photos.  Using a bottle of Poland Springs.  Yep....I was livid!  Luckily it wasn't too bad off, with just towels as a quick fix. 

Last night I had a "date" with my friend Michelle for dinner at the Chateau and to see the new SATC movie.  We did this the for the last movie too, only this time we couldn't make it to Opening Night.  Dinner was fantastic, seafood primavera!  And the movie.....I don't care what the critics say, I thought it was great!  Yes, it was a bit cheesy.  But any true fan will love spending the time with their four favorite NYC girls, catching up with their lives.  Loved it!

Then today, my oldest friend Heather came to visit.  She is moving to Florida next week so she came out to hang out with us and brought donuts.  Will already adores her, to bring donuts was just gravy!  Sean enjoyed the snuggles she had to give, but he REALLY wanted a donut:


ooohhhh....donut  :)

Tomorrow, we are headed to the Cottage for Sean's first trip!  Hopefully this "Start of Summer" weekend will continue to be good weather.

Lastly, the Philadelphia Flyers made it to the Stanley Cup Championship!  This is really exciting news in our house!  Will asked this afternoon if he could dress his Philly Phanatic in his hockey jersey so of course we let him:



Now only if we could get him to stop saying "Go Bruins."  :)


No comments: