Monday, November 30, 2009

Holiday Hustle n Bustle

The turkey's done.  Leftover pie scraped into the trash.  (sniff sniff)  Our house is slowly being transformed into its Christmasy stages.  The Hustledown is officially on! 

I totally feel behind the eight-ball, and I'm not sure why.  I feel like I have to rushrushrush everything, from getting the tree up to the Christmas cards made out to shopping for gifts and everything in between.  It must be the pregnancy....the holidays don't usually have this much of an affect on me.  But it's driving me crazy, like everything has to be done NOW!!!  How do I tell my preggo brain to come off overdrive and enjoy some of this?  Because really, soon after Christmas, we'll be forever changed to a family of four.  Send me some patience, please!  :)

No comments: