Thursday, November 5, 2009

On the Mend

Looks like our family is recovering from all of our ailments over the past couple of weeks.  Though I've been to CVS five times in fewer days and they're starting to know me by sight!  Want to know how to kill an FSA account?  Develop gestational diabetes.  I've been thankful for it the last couple of days though, my prescriptions were over $100 yesterday and I only owed a balance of 31 cents.  :)

Joey is doing much better.  He's still on antibiotics and pain killers, but he's looking pretty chipper and loves to bark at the dogs going down the street with their owners in the AM.  And he is certainly enjoying the spoiling that he's getting, like canned dogfood followed with hamburger and rice at night.  That's going to be tough to wean him from having!

My next thing to look forward to is a field trip on Saturday to Web's!  Web's is a GIGANTIC yarn store out in the western part of the state.  Fifteen ladies from my knitting group are traveling together to make a pilgrimmage to the yarn mecca.  :)  I've only been once, and it's really a sight to see, the place is bigger than a Walmart.  Last year I was relatively new at knitting and I just got totally overwhelmed by all of the stuff that they had.  This time I'm going prepared...I've printed out a couple of patterns and made notes on some projects so I know what I'm going after.  We'll be kids in a candy store! 

No comments: