Sunday, August 30, 2009

Pop-Pop-Pop!

Ah.....the insanity of pregnancy cravings.

I've been lucky so far...I haven't had any desire for anything crazy. Just hot and sour soup one night, and it didn't take a lot of arm-twisting to convince Brian that we needed takeout chinese for dinner. But I had a craving for caramel popcorn the other day, and it's kind of been on my mind ever since. And no, I don't want the kind that comes made in a box. I want the Orville Redenbacher microwave kit, the kind with popcorn you microwave in a bag, and a huge block of caramel that you melt into topping and then dump ceremoniously over the bowl. I usually find it at Wal-Mart but it's been years since I've had it and apparently, Wal-Mart doesn't have everything. So I turned to the trusty internet and found out that I am just some butter, brown sugar and microwave popcorn away from my obsessive treat! I love you, Orville Redenbacher!! I know what I'm having after dinner tonight. :)

1 comment:

The Caffeinated Mommy said...

Oh man. Now you have ME craving caramel-popcorn-from-a-box, and I'm not even pregnant!!