Saturday, August 29, 2009

What's in A Name?

Yesterday Brian and I went for an ultrasound. This was the first ultrasound for this pregnancy...so it was the first time we got to see Baby #2! Everything measured beautifully, and although reluctant, with a little prodding from the ultrasound tech #2 told us that he's a boy! So a little brother for Will, very exciting!

Now the naming frenzy has begun. When I was pregnant with Will, we started playing the Name Game from the get-go and we ended up using NONE of them! This time, neither of us was really in the spirit until we found out what we were having. And we made sure we got Will's input as well. Newsflash---don't let your toddler name your baby! Will is particularly fond of his brother being named Pluto. As in Mickey Mouse's dog, not the former planet. I think he is going to lose that battle....hope he is not too disappointed! :)

1 comment:

CraftyMomof3 said...

Congrats again. With all of my kids I picked a few and then waited to see what felt right. The coolest thing in the world was when Trevor was born and I said his name and he turned and looked at me like "there you are!" I am fully convinced it was because for the last three months I carried him I told him what his name was. Just don't tell any one your special names(you know why I am saying that).