Monday, August 24, 2009

Not Me! Monday

I've seen this on a couple of my friends' blogs and it looks like fun. So here's to being brutally honest.....

I did not get in at the wee hour of 1AM from my girls' night on Friday night! And I most certainly did not sleep until like 9:30 the next morning, only to get up and grumble and head back to bed for a little longer at 11!

I did not bribe my son with "M-nums" just to get him to clean up his toys.

I did not breathlessly anticipate his bedtime on Saturday, either, because both of us had the tired crankies.

I did not drive to the public library twice, to find it closed and that they were holding my books hostage.

I did not eat three ice cream sandwiches in one sitting last Thursday. (Personally, I blame the preggo hormones)

I most certainly was not late to work because I stopped for breakfast in the form of the McD's drive-thru.


Exercise complete. :)