Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Heat Factor

Yesterday and today are in the 90's in New England. I hate this kind of weather!! Even though I have AC at home and at work, I just feel miserable. I think that has more to do with being pregnant, though.

The thing I hate about this weather the most is the laziness on my part. I have zero energy to do stuff, like clean up the house or do laundry. Ugh!

Since fall is my favorite, I've already got it on the brain. All the magazines that we subscribe to are coming with pumpkins, apples and autumn treats on the cover. And I've already started thinking about Halloween costumes. I'm going to try to NOT go to Target or Wal-Mart this year. Will and I've discussed it and he's decided he wants to be a Robot/Pirate/Handy Manny. All three! Now where can I find that! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup, I'm a lazy SOB in this heat!!

I think we're going to make an old-school robot for Toby this year. Beep beep boop!

CraftyMomof3 said...

You're a Crafty Mom like me....you'll figure out something!

The Caffeinated Mommy said...

Hey, good luck with that Halloween costume! When in doubt, there's always wrapping your kid in toilet paper and passing it off like a mummy. You know, if you're in a pinch. ;-)