Friday, August 21, 2009

Providence-Bound!

Today is going to be a great day! First, it's a half day of work for me. I'm always happy for that! And the work day will be capped at a birthday lunch at an Italian restaurant that I've always wanted to try!

Then, I'll get my long-anticipated books at the library. I went last night to return some, and apparently the budget has gone through and their hours have been cut, because they were closing just as I was getting there. But it's not as bad as other places, the town next to my parents had their library lose their accreditation. Which means no library books for that town, and they can't go to my hometown to use the library anymore. But that's another post, another time.

Then tonight, I'm meeting up with my girlfriends from Salve Regina! We call ourselves "Salve Girls" when referring to each other, like we're the only girls to ever come out of there. :) I haven't seen them since around this time last year. One is driving down from Maine, another is in from California for vacation, the rest live locally. It's going to be a lot of fun! Plus, we're going to the Cheesecake Factory in Providence, which I also adore. Awesome cheesecake and drinks, though no drinks for me this time around. Can't wait to see you, ladies!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh! Have a wonderful time!

CraftyMomof3 said...

Yum have dome fried mac n cheese for me!

The Caffeinated Mommy said...

Have a fabulous time! Let's hear it for Girls Night Out!