Sunday, December 18, 2011

Birthday Celebration!!!

Tomorrow I am going to be the dreaded 3-5.......I don't know what it is about birthdays that end in "5" but they bug me.  Still, I have a lot to be thankful for, and I am going to have a great day tomorrow!

My family came out to celebrate with me today, and my husband cooked such a great dinner.  Chicken and eggplant parmesan, and "hostess" style cupcakes.  And even sweeter--he's doing the dishes while I'm typing.

 Awesome cupcakes that spell my name.  There's even mini-cupcakes for the exclamation points!

 My mom made me a shawlette designed by Steven West.  It's knit in a beautiful, tweedy dark green wool.  I love it!

 Posing with a decoupaged box that Mom also made, with spa gift certificates inside!

 Me and my boys.  Can't get everyone to look at the camera.  MWAH!

 Me and my "Big" little brother.  He thought that he'd be funny and teased me about turning 36.  Love you too.  :)

 Dad and his pups, Luke and Lilly.  Big ol' lovebugs.

 The fam....or some of us.

 Will and Sean enjoying their cupcakes.

Papa, dogs and boys.