Monday, January 31, 2011

Seriously?? More Snow??

OK, beating the "midwinter blues" as a title for my last blog post may have been a bit preemptive.  The weather report says with the snow coming on Wednesday, we can expect another 20-25 inches in our area.  Alrighty then....five foot snowbanks in front of the house already!   Where to put it, where to put it....  Everyone around us is kvetching....the winter blues around here are getting kind of claustrophobic and contagious.  We're doing our best to avoid it, though.

 I told Will that I wanted to take a picture of him standing next to one and send it to my friend Heather who moved to Florida in June.  (Pretty freakin' smart if you ask me!!)  He said "How about we take a picture of me IN the snowbank, Mommy?"  I'd try it, but I'm afraid he wouldn't be able to get out!  :)

Even Joey is peeved with all this snow....poor pup needs to learn how to use the potty.  Maybe Will can teach him!  (How's that for positive?)

No comments: