Thursday, January 13, 2011

Our Own Version of CSI

I arrived home the other night, the first one on the scene.  (Usually I'm home second, but whatever)  I knew that something strange was afoot from our driveway, because I could see Joey in the window, and both curtain rods careening at dangerous angles.  Obviously, Joey went completely bonkers and knocked down all of the curtain rods.  But Why??

Could it be because Will had a "birthday party" for Sean and invited all of their toys to watch TV with the two of them?  If I had all of these toys staring at me when I woke up from a nap, I might be apt to get destructive, too.

Later on, the reason was revealed....a housefly!  Poor Joey...he hunts houseflies and will not rest until he has killed and eaten the perpetrator.  He spent the rest of the night cowering under the table or desk.  And he shakes.  I went after the thing myself but the damn thing is just too quick. 

Glad that mystery is solved.  Now onto the next one:  how does one get houseflies in January??  It's not like they're outside, flying around!

No comments: