Saturday, January 16, 2010

Names and Numbers

When Will was first born, we screwed up sometimes and called him Joey, who is the dog.  Well, Joey was the baby of the family before Will so it definitely makes sense.  Now that Sean's here, we accidentally call him Will all the time!  I feel slightly guilty about it, but I think I'll be harder on myself about it when I'm less tired.  :)

So Kid #1 and I are up on Saturday, toasting bagels and watching "The Fresh Beat Band."  Daddy is in bed from taking Kid #2's late-night feeding.  Kid #2 will be up shortly and looking for food.  Kid #1 is demanding to know why Kid #2 isn't up yet, and wants to dance in his bedroom and play video games, and wants a cereal bar and a banana with his bagel.  Wow, he is eating so much lately!  Grandmom and Grandpop are visiting from Philly as well. 

Welcome to my new life.  :)

1 comment:

The Caffeinated Mommy said...

you are busy, woman! but seriously, wouldn't you rather walk across broken glass, then swim through a lake of lemonade, than EVER watch the Fresh Beat Band? they make my ears bleed. or are you just so sleep deprived that you no longer hear how annoying they are? ;-)

(one of their songs comes on as a preview to some random OnDemand show zoey likes, and she always says "oh mommy, fast forward--it's the song that makes you crazy".)