Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hooked on True Blood

I finally took the time to watch the first disc of Season One of True Blood.  Why haven't I been watching this show!!!  The only disappointing part is that the first disc had just two episodes on it.  Now I have to wait for the Netflix Fairy to bring the second disc, and that's probably not til tomorrow!  (waaahhh)  Maybe when I return my library books today I'll see if they have Season One.  Of course, then the rest of my day will be spent in front of the TV and ignoring the Christmas Ornament Explosion in my dining room.  We took down the tree this week, but have yet to put everything back in its boxes.  "cause that sounds about as fun as watching paint dry.  I'd much rather take in the adventures of Sookie Stackhouse!

2 comments:

CraftyMomof3 said...

It's the best show ever and I love the books too! I told you not all supernatural stuff is bad!!!! LOL :)

The Caffeinated Mommy said...

OMG I never thought to look at the library...great idea!!