Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Wedding

Yesterday, Brian and I proudly looked on as our friends Tracy and Michael said their I-do's.  It was a gorgeous day for a wedding and everything went perfectly.  The bride was beautiful, the groom was dashing, nobody was late, the food was delicious, the best man's speech got the laughs it deserved, no embarrassing guests (even with Karaoke!) and all in all was the laid-back affair that the bride and groom had wanted.

No pictures.  Why?  Because this MATRON of honor didn't stop to take pictures.  As a matter of fact, my camera was in the trunk of somebody's car during the festivities.  Whoops on my part.  I've been getting tagged all day on Facebook though.  :)  My dress was the nicest, most comfortable Bridesmaid's dress that I have EVER worn.  And what's better, I'll get to use it again this summer.

Congratulations you two.....to the start of a beautiful life together!  :)  We are so very happy for you, and thanks for the honor of standing up for you guys.

No comments: