Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Moving Forward...

It's official.....I have a new job come June!

I'm still going to be working for the same company, but at a different site.  I'm going back to managing an elderly housing complex, which was something I was really good at when I started this job ten years ago.  (Yeah, I know a humble brag when I hear one....but really, I mean it.)  It is a brand new building that is currently being built right now, and the first job I will have is to advertise and market the new site.  Then it'll be processing and interviewing something like 200 hopefuls for thirty spots, and then all of them moving in.  Moving day(s) will be kind of like what moving to college was like back in the day.  Lots of people and things all at once.  I am so excited I can barely contain myself! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome!

Unknown said...

congratulations!!