Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wicked Random Wednesday

Wordless, my eye.  This is what's on my brain today.

1.  There's a fine line between "toasty" and "burned" when talking about English muffins.  I manage to cross that line every day.

2.  New favorite breakfast:  multigrain English muffin with peanut butter, a little honey and sliced banana.  Provided the English muffin doesn't get burned.  Also provided that Sean has not eaten the last of the bananas. 

3.  My little hoover!  Sean ate two helpings of macaroni and meatballs at daycare yesterday.  He put away four mini toaster waffles and some fruit for dinner.  This kid loves to eat.  Or, as my dad told me this past weekend when he came over to watch the boys, "Man, you just can't feed that kid enough!"  :)

4.  I have a meeting tomorrow to meet the owner of my new job.  Same company, different apartment site.  "Excited" doesn't even begin to cover it!  Also a little nervous, anxious....and whatever else comes with it. 

5.  My purple sock has been on hiatus for a couple of days now.  I got to the gusset and that's when I got lost.  Someone at knitting tonight has offered to help me, and I'm going to take her up on it. 

6. I've been following a news story about the shelter we got Joey from nine years ago.  Two weeks ago, somebody (actually a group of somebodies) broke in and stole NINE DOGS.  They've arrested four people in connection to the case, recovered seven of the dogs (alive)  I logged into Facebook earlier and discovered that someone found the eighth dog and took him home.  Four days later, they saw a newspaper story about the robbery and brought the puppy to the shelter.  One dog still missing.  Hope the lil' puppy makes it home!  (And those people fry, fry fry.)

I guess that's all I've got today.  Happy Wednesday, everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY for the new site! You've waited so long for this!