Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Laughter: It IS Contagious!

I've spent a good part of the day today laughing.  Laughing to Baby Sean, smiling at his coos and the way he is simply astonished by the world around him.  He's had a really good today, waking up from a nap early and in a good mood.  No real tummy trouble today, yay!  I have no idea why, since we're not doing anything different.  Laughing at Will's antics, which include cursing.  I was sitting at the computer and he was playing behind me.  Suddenly out of nowhere, he says "S*#t!"  I gave him my best Stern Mommy look and asked "What did you just say???"  ""I'm sorry Mommy.  I didn't mean to say S*#t.  My robot just isn't working!"  I was able to keep it together, but the second I left the room out of earshot I laughed so hard I thought I was going to cry. 

Anytime you can spend the day giggling, it's a good day.  :)

1 comment:

The Caffeinated Mommy said...

Oh, how I love a preschooler with a potty mouth...so hard not to laugh. Good for you for holding it together until you got out of the room!