Friday, October 2, 2009

Just putting it Off....

Oh boy....October's here!  I had a mini-freakout yesterday that January isn't that far away.  And I've done almost nothing to get ready for Baby #2's arrival!  Brian's been doing outside work, like powerwashing and staining, before it gets too cold to do this stuff.  (It's already pretty cold!!)  The entire back bedroom/guest room/junk "closet" needs to be cleared out to make room for new furniture for Will.  And painted.  Auggghhh!!!  And Christmas is coming too.....double AUUUGGGHH!!! 

I find that I'm totally lacking in motivation to get this done.  Anybody got some suggestions?  I have this creepy vision of the baby coming early in January, right after Christmas and we STILL don't have anything done!

1 comment:

CraftyMomof3 said...

Seriously Will is not going to notice if his room isn't perfect! Plus the baby is not going to notice if he's not in his room right away. No stressing.