Sunday, October 11, 2009

Greatest Show on Earth!

Will, Brian and I went to the circus today.  I hadn't been in about ten years, and this was Will's first time going.  What a great show!!  I bought discount tix a couple of months ago and our seats were great...close to the front.  Clowns, music, trapeze artists, elephants, tigers, motorcycles!!  And a whole lot more.  Sometimes I found it a little overwhelming to pay attention to everything that was going on at once, but Will's eyes shone the whole time.  I'm worn out!  He's still going strong though, with no nap.  How does he do it??

If you get a chance to go to the Ringling Brothers Barnum and Bailey Circus, you should!   Fairly cheap, and VERY entertaining!

1 comment:

CraftyMomof3 said...

You had me until you said clowns. Ew.
Thanks for my card btw. Definitely cheered me up.