Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Baking with My Boy

Since I had the day off from work today, it was time to do something fun!  I was on Facebook this AM and Will saw a friend of his in a picture, putting red sprinkles on a cake that his mom had baked.  I had discovered a package of sugar cookie mix in the waay back of my cabinet and it expires in a couple of weeks, so let's get crackin'!

Nope, not a chance.  I thought that he'd be sooooo into it, but he wasn't.  He liked playing with the cookie cutters, but kept saying he was too little to bake cookies.  So I baked them, and he helped frost them and sprinkle them with colorful sprinkles. Fun accomplished!


Watching the mixer doing its job.

 
 Well, somebody has to count the magnets on the fridge!

 
 Strategic placement of the sprinkles

 
 Cheese!!

 
Cute taste testers needed in our test kitchen



Our finished product

2 comments:

CraftyMomof3 said...

very cute and I love the Tupperware cup in the back ground btw! :)

Liv likes to "frost" butter on her toast. LOL

The Caffeinated Mommy said...

Awww, love it! I try to bribe Zoey in to "helping" me in the kitchen whenever I can. Maybe today will be a cookie-baking day...thanks! ;-)