Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Stunted

My get-and-go has got-up-and-went.

The creative juices have gone bust. I know that this is only temporary, but boy is it frustrating. I have two or three craft projects "almost" finished and I've lost almost all interest in putting on the final touches. I have ideas for Christmas gifts that I can't seem to dreg up to fruition. I want to start knitting a baby blanket but I'm daunted by the sheer size of a project like that!

And yet, I'm going crazy with no project to keep my hands and mind occupied. I have a three-hour diabetes test on Tuesday....what am I going to do with myself, since I can't leave the dr's office during that time? Aughhh! It's silly, I know, to be annoyed at something so trivial. But here I am....and I hope I pick a project to stick with soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You could do what I do when I have to wait for my car to be serviced (this will show you what a geek I truly am)...get a hand-held solitare or yahtzee game! Or, does the Dr.'s office have wi-fi? ;)