Tuesday, July 28, 2009

On Our Way....

Back from vacation! The first day is always the hardest. We put over 2,000 miles on my car, and it's already asking for an oil change! (I love a smart car)

I went to the OB yesterday for my monthly checkup and everything looks really good. I got to hear the heartbeat on the Doppler, and the doctor said that it was nice and strong. I even got a little emotional about it in the car on the way home, hearing the heartbeat just makes it more real for me. (Not that I was in any kind of denial, mind you....it just really cements in my mind that I am going to be the mother of TWO children!) I go back at the end of August for a regular appointment and ultrasound. Brian's coming too because yes, we are going to try to find out what we are having! So while we're waiting.....what do you think, pink or blue?

3 comments:

CraftyMomof3 said...

I think either. But if it's a girl I've got lots of clothes and a bouncy seat for you! :)

Anonymous said...

hmmmm....I dunno!
Either is good; if it's a boy you're all set with clothes and toys, but if it's a girl I get to go shopping for pink!
:)

asplashofsunshine said...

BLUE! I totally see you with 2 boys. BUT, I see Will having a little sister. Soooo, I'm covered by choosing both. :)