Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve

Hubby is baking, Sean is napping, Will is making Christmas decorations for the house.  So far I have given him a gluestick and a stapler...he's working feverishly on something he doesn't want me to see yet.  Earlier I gave him some old labels, and told him to do whatever he wanted with them.  Hubby and I are now sporting big labels on the butts of our pants that say "Don't Open Until Christmas."  As proud as I am of his budding sense of humor and his writing skills, I think I probably should've been more specific.  :)

I am supposed to be wrapping.  And I'm about halfway through...taking a break.  I am simultaneously weaving in ends of projects that need to be wrapped, and taking pictures with my new camera that Brian got me for my birthday.  I love having a camera again!

Merry Christmas, from our family to yours.  Hope Santa is good to you!

No comments: