Friday, November 18, 2011

Cheatin', Two-Timin'......Knitter?

What is it about having to do something that makes you rebel?  I am fairly close to finishing my Christmas knitting, and the fact that I "have to" finish this is causing me to ignore it.  Instead, I've been seduced by a red lace scarf for myself.  I wasn't even planning on using that yarn.....it just kind of happened.  Good thing knitting projects don't care if you're unfaithful.  They seem to understand that it's not a monogamous relationship.

Still, I've got three things on the needles that I am working on and three's my limit.  Any more than that and I start to feel frazzled.

The "have tos" aren't limited to knitting, either.  I've got an entire to-do list that I've been ignoring for some time now.  Though on Monday, I made a brake appt and a snow tire installation appt for my car, booked our hotel for my brother-in-law's wedding, and ordered a couple of Christmas gifts online.  So it can't be too bad!

No comments: