Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Application Day!

I'm driving out to eastern MA today, to my company's Central Office.  Today, I will not be answering tenant calls or depositing checks.  Today, it's all about putting the applications together for my new site!!!  The better part of the day will be spent sorting attachments and brochures into envelopes, and running a hundred or so thru the postage meter.  Why is this exciting?  Because I wasn't sure that this day would ever come!  But yet it's here....after almost two years of waiting, it's here.  The newspaper ads have been placed, and the inquiries have started rolling in.  It's finally happening.  I'm already feeling busier than a one-armed paper hanger, and a little stressed to boot.  But do you know what?  It will be SO worth it, once I can move into my new office outside of the city, and I plan to retire from there.  :)

No comments: