Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Just...Two...More...Days....I can make it!

Just two more days of working (and one of those days is today!) and I will be on Christmas vacation for a week.  And next week, I work ONE day and get a long weekend.  I think I can, I think I can.....

I started wrapping gifts the other night, I really hate wrapping everything all at once.  I have spent more than one Christmas Eve wrapping presents and cursing.  A little every night and it'll allllllll get done.  After about an hour my back starts to ache and I stop, not wanting to make it worse.  Then it's my comfy chair in the living room and whatever project I am working on, plus TV Time with Hubby.  More often than not, he's folding laundry while watching the Flyers. 

 All of the Christmas knitting is DONE!!!!  I weaved in the ends of my last project last night.  Y'know, like most knitters, I lovelovelove to knit, and HATEHATEHATE finishing work.  Like seams.  Or those damn ends.  That's what usually brings out the cursing like a sailor in me. 

All of the Christmas cards are out!  I put the last three in the mailbox this morning, along with a gift for Brian's parents.  We have big plans to Skype on Christmas morning and have the boys open their presents then. 

Friday will be a day of hustle and bustle, but thank goodness not in stores.  Well, maybe a little time in the grocery store, since no matter how well we plan there's always something that we need for Christmas dinner. 

So, two days, today and tomorrow.  That's what stands between me and Christmas Break.  For three days next week I'll get to be a stay-at-home mom with my kiddos and it's going to be great.  (Power of positive thinking!!!!)

No comments: