Monday, December 20, 2010

Fabulous Birthday Weekend!

It was my birthday this weekend and guess what?  It didn't snow, and nobody was sick!  It was a fantastic weekend, with lots of cheer and lots of plans.  On Saturday night, Nana came over to watch the boys while Brian and I went on a date night.  We had dinner at one of my favorite seafood restaurants in the city and then caught a movie.  (Love and Other Drugs....eh.  We did see previews of Natalie Portman's "Black Swan" and it looks creepy and intriguing....adding to my list)

Yesterday morning brought a fabulous bagel and cream cheese, then playing with the boys, opening presents and furiously working on my last knitted Christmas gift.  Then I took myself out and treated myself to a pedicure, manicure and blowout.  The weekend was capped off with dinner with my parents, brother and sis-in-law and hubby and kids at Longhorn Steakhouse.  I wasn't exactly good with the caloric intake, but isn't that what birthdays are for?

In short, it was a simple, happy birthday and lots of small things made me very happy.  Happy Birthday to me  :)

1 comment:

The Caffeinated Mommy said...

Happy Birthday Ginny! Glad you had a great weekend!