Sunday, June 20, 2010

How's That for Honesty :)

Happy Father's Day!  Ours was a bit abbreviated, as Daddy left this afternoon for a business trip to Cleveland.  It's been super crazy around here and I was kind of wishing it was ME who was going to Cleveland!  Things seem to be under control though, for the time being.  Daddy told Will to be good and listen to Mommy, and to make Mommy laugh.  So later on I got this gem: 

"Will, how about we let Sean play with Sparkledoggie?"

"No thank you, Mommy.  He might throw up on him!"

Well....he's got me there!  :)

It's going to be a very long week, but it's going to be OK.  And after this week, a few days later we will be on our way to WISCONSIN!!  And no, no matter how many times Brian kidded me about meeting him in Wisconsin, there's just NO WAY I'd drive all the way there with two kids on my own!!!  We're going to have a fabulous time with our friends  :)  It's important to have something to look forward to, right?

No comments: