Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Things We'll Talk About

Will and I have had some interesting conversations this week, I thought I'd share some snippets.

Last week we were sitting on the couch watching Noggin and I asked Will for a snuggle.  He told me that I'm supposed to snuggle with Daddy, which is true I guess...but why can't I snuggle with him too?  Then the other night as I was putting him to bed, he asked me to sleep in his bed with him.  I said "I have to sleep next to Daddy, remember?"  He said no, I need to sleep with him in his bed because Daddy is a bad guy.  :)

This morning, I caught him contemplating shoving a mini-soccer ball into the tailpipe of my car.  He looked to me for approval and of course I didn't give him the endorsement!  We had a nice, long talk about why we don't do that.  Sometimes it amazes me at what he gets into.

And finally, I'm always trying to teach him new things, like what Mommy and Daddy's real names are and where he lives.  I told him yesterday that we live in Shrewsbury, and asked him "Can you say Shrewsbury?"  He comes back with "My house is in Shrewsbury.  And Strawberry, blueberry and raspberry too!!"

No comments: