Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Bring on the Birthdays!!

Whew.  September and October are seriously busy months around here!  Between mine and Brian's families we have so many birthdays that I've lost count!  September:  Brian, both of my parents and two of his brothers.  October:  my brother, my sister-in-law, and of course, Will!  There are a few more things in there, like our anniversary in October.  (Nine years on the 7th!!)  Add that to all of the fun fall stuff that I want to get in and our calendar is solidly booked until November!!  It always makes my head spin.

2 comments:

The Caffeinated Mommy said...

Hey, you totally inspired me to spiff up my blog site, so thanks! ;-)

And I feel your pain, October and December are like that in our house. (Because who doesn't want to celebrate their child's birthday, their anniversary, AND Christmas all in one jolly month??)

asplashofsunshine said...

Fall is like that for us too. Then you will have a special January birthday coming soon!