Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Conversations with my Little Firefighter

Conversation in my bathroom this morning....

Will: "Mommy, what's this?"

Mommy: "It's a grab bar, honey. Mommy uses it to step out of the tubby." (Mommy is as graceful as a bull in a china shop when pregnant!)

Will: "Why??"

Mommy: "So when Mommy gets out of the tubby she doesn't slip and fall and get a BIG OUCH."

Will: "Oh, if you slip I bring my firetruck! And I help you with the hose and ladder! And I wearing a big fire hat."


He was especially happy that there would be an opportunity to wear the aforementioned fire hat. Can't help smiling after conversations like these!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how thoughtful of him!
:)

The Caffeinated Mommy said...

And this? Is why I love toddlers. So thoroughly resourceful, industrious, and READY TO HELP IF IT MEANS WEARING A COOL HAT.

CraftyMomof3 said...

Always thinking that one.....