Saturday, February 5, 2011

Snow Meme

Since we're in for another day of snowed-in-ness, how about a meme to break up some of this boredom?  (And yes, I shamelessly "borrowed" this from another blogger.)

I Am…..hungry and totally excited to be having steak and a baked potato for lunch.  The frozen veggies had freezer burn, but I'm not sad because the Italian Blend had lima beans in it.  I abhor lima beans.
I Want……it to be sunny and in the low seventies, and to take the boys to the park up the street for some slide and swing fun.  Wishful thinking!  I for one am never going to whine that the summer is just too hot and humid again.  (Though I might need a reminder later that I said that.)
I Should……stop thinking about knitting that gorgeous green bag for my friend's birthday after lunch and just do some laundry and housework already.
I Wish……that what I wanted and what I need are always the same things.
I Hate……the aforementioned lima beans.  Seriously.  Hate. Them.
I Fear…….heights. Oh, and bugs.  The bigger the bug, the louder I'm going to scream.
I Hear……Sean babbling in the kitchen as he explores, a steak sizzling in a cast iron skillet and Will asking me if I'd like to play "Restaurant."  Only if I get to be the customer instead of the busboy, Baby.
I Search……for balance.  Every day.
I Wonder……why the toy fire truck starts making noise every time I turn off the lights in the family room?  
I Regret…….not adding "wake up" to my to-do list so I can at least cross one thing off every day.  :)
I Love…….My Family and my friends.  Oh and yarn, yarn and more yarn!  The expensive stuff, the cheap-o stuff, I love it all.
I Always……forget to take off the toe polish.  Every morning in the shower I look down and AH!  I forgot again.  What was once a lovely shade of rose is now looking pretty gnarly.
I Usually……talk myself out of at least one thing every day that seems like a "Great Idea."  (Hey!  Let's cast on three projects at once and work them in tandem!  Not going to work, you say?)
I Am Not……thrilled about the fact that I am a human napkin.
I Dance……with the boys all the time.  
I Sing…….in the car alone, at the top of my lungs.  I may suck at it everywhere else, but in my car I'm an American Idol!
I Never…….got a tattoo, because I just couldn't pick one thing to put on my body for the rest of my life.  
I Rarely……crave pizza.
I Cry……at the drop of a hat.  I watched Toy Story 3 right after Christmas and was bawling.  
I Am Not Always……good at remembering everyday things.  Like putting stuff on the shopping list.  If you want to remember useless stuff or somebody's name in high school, then I'm your girl.  
I Lose……my train of thought often.
I’m Confused……at anything computer-related.  As far as I'm concerned, that's why I got married.  :)
I Need…….coffee, yarn and snuggles from the boys.  (and by boys, I mean the hubby too)
I Have……an incredible sense of gratitude, that grows as I get older.  

No comments: