Friday, February 11, 2011

It's The Weekend!!!!!

Things to be happy about this weekend:

Will's pinkeye is almost totally cleared up.  It hasn't been fun, doing eyedrops.  Also, he got something completely unrelated and spiked a fever three days this week.  It's been fun.  BUT he did get to come to work with Mommy for half a day on Tuesday, and spend two days hanging out with his Papa.  He thinks his Mama has a cool job and had a great time one-on-one with Papa.  :)

I'm getting my hair done tomorrow.  I really go too far in-between cuts and colors, so I always feel like a shaggy dog, especially in the week leading up to the appointment.  But oh well, I'm over it.  Tomorrow it'll be all nice and puuurty.  :)

I have three projects on the needles, and two of them are near completion.  Will's sweater just need to have a sleeve finished and then sew it together.  Something tells me that I'm going to finish the sleeve, then get intimidated by the sewing and put it away for awhile.  C'mon, I can do it!  I can make this sweater happen before it starts to get warm and no sweater is needed.  (Yeah right, not anytime soon)

We're taking a trip to IKEA on Sunday!  Love that place.  We used them to re-do our kitchen a few years ago and we've been smitten ever since. 

Happy weekend, everyone!  :)

1 comment:

adventures in rhode island said...

there is just something about the power of newly cut hair....... AND a trip to IKEA! :) have fun!