Monday, October 25, 2010

Told You It Wouldn't Be Long...

I witnessed first-hand Sean taking his first shot at Will today.  And it was freakin' hilarious.

I was putting both of the boys in the car this morning, getting ready to bring them to daycare.  I let Will crawl in first, and then walked around to put Sean in his carseat.  (Will gets buckled in on my second pass around, to the driver's seat)  I put Sean in the seat as usual.  Now, there is a baby mirror for him to gaze into as I am driving, and it also helps me, with the use of my rearview mirror, to see him while I am driving.  He LOVES his mirror, thinks it's the coolest thing in the car.  He sees the "other baby" and giggles, and I say "who's that handsome boy?" 

This time, Will asked to see "the handsome boy in the mirror."  I acquiesced, and Will got out of his seat and stuck his head in front of the mirror to catch a glimpse of Sean looking at himself.  Suddenly, Sean decided that he didn't like his big brother playing with that other baby.  So he gave him what-for:  "NI-NI-NI-NI-NI-NI!!!"  Whack!  He slapped at Will.  Translation:  "Hey, that's MINE!  Get out of the way!"  WHACK!

Welcome to the beginning of that "brotherly love."  Will also found it hilarious, and told everyone we came across this morning about it.  How long do you think that will continue?  I'm taking bets that he won't think it's so cute before long....

1 comment:

CraftyMomof3 said...

that's pretty funny. I like the NI-NI-NI part. :)