Saturday, April 25, 2009

Quick Random Thoughts for a Saturday

--I suppose I should spend some time outside today since it's beautiful out. Instead, I decided to cook a bunch of stuff, including putting together an egg and potato strata for tomorrow's breakfast. And printing out a recipe for sweet potato mini-muffins. Am I crazy? Yes!

--Seeing pictures of Baby Nolan makes me so happy......and make me yearn for another little bundle of joy in our lives. Maybe now that all of the medical mystery saga appears to be over, we can move on to that! :)

--Wow, is the kitchen a mess!

--I wonder how much time it will take to get blueberry applesauce out of the light blue carpet. Nevermind, I don't want to think about that!

--Brian and Kim's wedding is less than a month away! Tonight is Brian's bachelor party. Hope all goes well. (and nothing too crazy transpires!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ginny Girl!
I was just catching up on your blog and saw you mentioned my sweet little Nolan :) He can't wait to meet you!! :) And we can't wait to hear that there's another Baby Given on the way! We're sure it will happen soon! :P